Halloween is a time for fun, dressing up in costumes, and the scariest parties. What are some Halloween traditions? The holiday has its origins in the ancient Celtic festival of Samhain which was about celebrating the end of summer and the harvest.
Traditionally, people would dress up in costumes to scare away evil spirits. Trick-or-treating is an American tradition that started out as “guising” or “fooling” where children would go door-to-door asking for treats with something scary to offer if they were turned away.
There are many ways to celebrate Halloween besides trick-or-treating! There are costume contests, parades, parties, haunted houses or attractions, pumpkin carving contests etc.
The Bloggers Taking Part
Here is a list of all of the bloggers taking part in this giveaway – please show your support by visiting them.
Mum’s Guide to Life | Weddings and Wishes | The Heaton Family | Good Life & Mind | All Sort of Jazz | Foody Thoughts | Dharma Advise | Lula Grace | Kids on Roll | Cash Lee | Joyfull Bite | Earning by the Sea | Cosmic Box | Life Love & Everything in Between | Dad Fat Diary | Campingish | Ellis Denning | Fully Money | Our Life Interrupted | Crafting her Plans | Crafting her Scents | Travel Bugs | Discover Kent | My Tunbridge Wells | Lifestyle Saving Techniques | Doing the ImPCOSible | The Finance Fettler | Active Gardening | 911 Blog | Frugal and Fun | Family Frugal Ways | Have a Fab Day | Mrs Money Pot | Wake up it’s Monday | Birds and Lilies | Three Words News | Journalist Book | Giving is Glorious | Your Thrifty Lifestyle | All 4 Garden | The Motherly Insider | The Blog Crowd | Chasing my Sunshine | You Will Make Money | She’s Changing Lanes | Image Premiums | Fashion Shirt | FRMT | Bossy Girl | You Can Make Money on the Internet | On the Soap Box | Frugal Home Project | Lisa Cooking | Savvy Squirrel | A Friend Abroad | Cotswold Lifestyle | Blogging 101 | The Happy Piggy Bank | Curtain Pic | Fire Runner | Adjusting the Net | Trust Nature | Easy Meals for Busy Mums | Balance the Budget | Life with more Sparkle | Your Perfect Christmas | Mum Making Money | Slimmed Cartree | Manifest with Loa | Making Money Mummy | The Green Purpose | Easy Keto | Lifestyle Saving Techniques | Blondarina | Master Money Multiplier | Save and Earn | Best 4 Mum | A Life of Lovely | Lydony | A Little Life of Lovely | Blogging Waves | Several Ways To | Pounds and Pennies | Life Changing Side Hustle | Buddina Community Garden | The Blog Lancer | Mumernity | Off White | Brig Knows Best | Ecoralive | Insequiral | Guide to Health and Fitness | Money Money Money Online | Mud Pies and Rainbows | Blogger Creations | The Parenting Insider | Pale Girl Rambling | Crumpets and Cocktails | Skinny Spending | Discount Days Out | Gin and Gemini | Vegan Book | Moms the Wurd | Digital Frogs | Our Hand Made Home | Bay-Bee | Not a Clue | The Free From Mummy | Extreme Frugal Living | Binancially Inclined | Mortgages After 60 | Lock Down House | Travel Around Planet | All or Nothing Blog | Online Life Calendar | Two Hearts One Roof | Fox and Flora |Single Dad’s Guide to Life | Florence in Print | Being a Food Lover | Youtuber Life | Food Lover Recipes | Bubbly Nattie | Lofpo | Tranquil Dreamer | Boring Mother | Cool Kid Crafts | The Thrifty Princess | Bark and Bites | Bloor | SEO Gold | Freelancer Kit | Mental Health Parent | The Blogging Portal | Rhian Westbury | Petals and Planes | Budgeting and Saving | Weddings by Westy | Crafted With Perfection | Grandma Dave | Lifestyle of a Londoner
We are really pleased to be giving away a Halloween Spooky Night In A Box hamper from Marks and Spencer, worth £50.
This hamper includes:
- Ghoulish Gingerbread biscuit kit (154g)
- Sour Spiders (110g)
- The ghoulish gang (55g)
- Vampire’s fangs (110g)
- Chocolate cake mix (500g)
- Indulgent chocolate icing (400g)
- 12 Cupcake cases and toppers
- Skull mask
- Cat Mask
- Decorate your own skeleton felt bucket
- Decorate your own pumpkin felt bucket
- 7 piece pumpkin carving kit
- Gift box
Please note that deliveries take place from 15th October 2021.
Terms and conditions
1. There is one top prize of the Halloween Spooky Night Hamper.
2. There are no runner up prizes.
3. Open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding all bloggers involved with running the giveaway
4. Closing date for entries is midnight on 22.09.21
5. The same Rafflecopter widget appears on all the blogs involved, but you only need to enter on one blog
6. Entrants must log in to the Rafflecopter widget, and complete one or more of the tasks – each completed task earns one entry in the prize draw
7. Tweeting about the giveaway via the Rafflecopter widget will earn five bonus entries into the prize draw.
8. 1 winner will be chosen at random.
9. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days with their delivery address, or a replacement winner will be chosen.
10. The winners’ names will be published in the Rafflecopter widget (unless the winner objects to this).
11. The prizes will be despatched within 14 days of the winner confirming their details.
12. The promoter is Drew Media LTD t/a www.MakeMoneyWithoutAJob.com
13. By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
Simply complete any or all of the Rafflecopter entry widget options below to be entered. You can also tweet about the giveaway daily to earn bonus entries.